Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hup Holland Hup

It is a shame to think that I am horrible at live updating. Amsterdam has been absolute chaos during these weeks due to the World Cup. It is a shame that I did not witness the historic event of them being champions but I have to admit that it was fun nonetheless. Today the Holland team returns and there will be a parade going through the canals and ending in Museumplein, if I am not mistaken. Therefore as much as I would love to share photos and stories of my Dutch adventures right now you'll have to satisfy yourself with a cute picture because I need to get myself out of the house and celebrate! Dag (Bye)!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I hope your trip is going well and you are having a great time! I can't wait to see pictures. I wrote you a letter so it will be waiting for you when you return :)

    ReplyDelete

I need to travel!